Inscrit le: 08 Mai 2016
Moyenne de points: 2,00
|Posté le: Mar 27 Juin - 12:03 (2017) Sujet du message: DEFEAT COMPULSIVE EATING: ODE TO FOOD ABSTINENCE LEO FREITA
The mind of a compulsive eater is an independent entity. As such, logical steps to control compulsive eating are useless, unless interpreted with the necessary empathy. This book was written with the compulsive eater in mind, by a compulsive eater. Not an athlete, a PhD or any skinny "expert" of some sort that has no clue about what goes on in the minds of compulsive eaters.
In this book you will find an honest report on:
1. Why we are not alone and the importance of finding or forming a support group in your area.
2. The importance of food abstinence and a discussion of what it is (it's not lack of food at all!).
3. Why weight loss is the primary goal but is not the main benefit at all - you'll feel you can fly before the first week ends.
4. Why even people that are fit may be compulsive eaters and how to reverse compulsion before it scales.
5. The immediate impact of food abstinence on overall disposition and mental clarity, after just one abstinent meal.
6. The feelings and emotions that go through a compulsive eater's mind that derail him/her from the purpose of achieving optimum weight and health.
7. The strategies to put abstinence in practice that will be stronger than your compulsive mind.
8. The difficulties and outcomes of the first month of abstinence - full transparency.
An ode to abstinence - Vol 1 is the first of a series of books that will only end if and when the author's target weight is reached. Vol 2 is still in the making, but you should only search for it after your first month of abstinence, when you'll likely have 10% less of your current weight.
This book is a call to action. Simple, direct and honest. Every emotion, difficulty and mistake was reported so that you can feel safe and motivated to start right now and be abstinent forever. I think it's the best feeling in the world and you probably will too.
Through abstinence, you will remember (or learn) how to love your self by a single act of care. From then on, it's a new world full of possibilities, plans, dreams and bliss.
I trust you will join me in my journey.
bound: 44 pages
publisher: Leo Freitas; 1 edition (March 31, 2017)
filesize: 217 KB